"Like it's already been said, it's the experiences shared with other philes in looking for these spots. Nothing can replace the hours of LA traffic and the conversations that these trips inspired...(who can forget car blenders!)
Come join us for the first ever Phile Day! We will be celebrating not only the 17th year anniversary of Mulder meeting Scully, but it's also XFBabe's birthday party. Plans include making the "X" on various rides, getting the Disney characters to join in group photos (also making the X), and a Buzz Lightyear laser challenge. Can you beat the trash talking Philes who claim they can kick your ass?For those of you that do not have season passes, Raskolnikov is looking into discount prices,…See More
On May 19, 2009, Big Light's social network turns one year old. Please up us celebrate the 1st anniversary by joining us in a party.
Since we are a worldwide fandom, and taking a cue from the XFN project, this will be an international project.
Using the creative talents of Anelisse, Gomnitus, and Yellowbee, please submit a video (or photos) telling Uncle Frank of the positive experiences you've had here with folks on Biglight. These can be Phile events you have been part of, finding other Philes in your area, or thanking him for creating this site. Entries can be solo or with a group; in your native language or English.
We are anticipating a HUGE turnout, so please read and follow the submission guidelines below.
- videos must be a maximum of 20 seconds
- no .MOV files
- if you have photos posted on your BL page and wish them to be used, please let us know via email
The deadline for submission is APRIL 30, 2009.
Send your submissions to email@example.com
Let's make this party happen and thank Uncle Frank for the wonderful site he created.
Welcome back to the online world my fellow Browncoat!
I saw your text this AM - no idea what time you sent it, so I was either doing one of the following last night:
- I chose the 80s songs cause I kick ass at them. I even did NKOTB. Yeah, I went there. And Wilson Phillips. And if you find yourself laughing at these choices, need I remind which concert you were (ahem) "forced" to attend last night? =)
- Buzzer on PS2
- movie trivia game where you need to push the appropriate color. You will both hate and love me for this part: there was one question that asked "Which movie is this dentally challenged creature from? The picture is all pixellated and the fastest finger on the buzzer lets you chose one of 4 options. The choices were: Jason, Primevil, Serenity, and one other. I guessed Primevil. I was wrong. The fucking picture was a picture of a REAVER!!!! I literally fell off the couch to my knees, screaming, "WHAT!". To which my friend Krissy, also a Browncoat, laughed at me, then said she got it wrong as well! That does not make me feel better. Overall, I came in 2nd place on that game.
- Wii Fit
- yeah, I kicked everyone's ass here! The soccer one was my best, along with the tightrope. Santa will be bringing me that game this X-Mas!