Members

Latest Activity

Profile IconSophie Guei and Debi whitman joined Big Light
Jul 19
Debi whitman replied to Susan Chow's discussion RANSOM - we want more seasons
"This reply has made my day, Any reason as to why universal channel in uk changed the order of the episodes?"
Jul 18
Katja is now a member of Big Light
Jul 10
Avi Quijada replied to Susan Chow's discussion RANSOM - we want more seasons
"Hey there! Ransom hasn't been cancelled! Stay tuned for news here and or any of our social media pages and thank you so much for being a fan."
Jun 19

Birthdays

Birthdays Tomorrow

Events

Badge

Loading…
I think the storytelling would be enhanced if the final chapter of the story be allowed some time to flesh out instead of trying to cram it in a movie for 90 minutes. A 4-6 hour miniseries would allow a more intricately woven story to be told and still allow us the intimate looks into the every more complicated relationship between Mulder and Scully. I think the finale should be about a now teen aged William discovering his full potential.

Views: 148

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hey Robert,

It looks like your wish might come true but instead of a mini-series, we get our show back.  I think the world is ready for the new Mulder and Scully and crew!!  It's a different time and there are conspiracies everywhere!!  We need to get the word out and start our campaigning early.  We already have a great fan-base we just need to get them rallied !!  Go Team X !!

Bev

Bev,

Yay, I've seen the stories. Still early but I'm hearing about a 11-13 episode series for Summer 2016. I am glad the cable industry has had such success with the shorter seasons like Mad Men and Breaking Bad. It seems that the long seasons of regular Broadcast TV is what drove David Duchovny away. 

Let's hope they get something done, and also hope the shorter season will allow some of the other creative talent to pitch in. I think the show benefitted from the diverse talent that created it and helped it thrive. Frank Spotnitz, Vince Gilligan, Rob Bowman and Chris Carter are like the Beatles here. Together better than the sum of the parts. 

YAY!,

Robert

I am now reading of a shorter miniseries of about 6 episodes that will serve as a series finale and close all open questions. I suspect FOX may want a next Generation series reboot. If that were to happen, I can see son William take up the X-Files. Not sure if that can work with the current timeline without a time jump to the future. But being 'Special' as he is he may appear and play being older. But he could only be a senior in High School otherwise.

BEV said:

Hey Robert,

It looks like your wish might come true but instead of a mini-series, we get our show back.  I think the world is ready for the new Mulder and Scully and crew!!  It's a different time and there are conspiracies everywhere!!  We need to get the word out and start our campaigning early.  We already have a great fan-base we just need to get them rallied !!  Go Team X !!

Bev

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2017   Created by Avi Quijada.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service