Members

Latest Activity

Profile IconDrop Dead Red and Susan Chow joined Big Light
May 18
Susan Chow posted a discussion

RANSOM - we want more seasons

So disappointed that CBS cancelled RANSOM after only one season. Fans of the show can only hope that Global / EOne in Canada and others in the international co-production will realize that there are fans out there that really enjoy the show's…See More
May 17
Kathy Barber is now a member of Big Light
May 8
Sophie Reyer is now a member of Big Light
Apr 12

Birthdays

Events

Badge

Loading…

So disappointed that CBS cancelled RANSOM after only one season. Fans of the show can only hope that Global / EOne in Canada and others in the international co-production will realize that there are fans out there that really enjoy the show's intelligent, non-violent approach to resolution. There are some of us who do not need to see guns and gore on television all the time. Conversation, psychology and human nature are so much more fascinating.

Views: 18

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hey there! Ransom hasn't been cancelled! Stay tuned for news here and or any of our social media pages and thank you so much for being a fan.

This reply has made my day, Any reason as to why universal channel in uk changed the order of the episodes?

Avi Quijada said:

Hey there! Ransom hasn't been cancelled! Stay tuned for news here and or any of our social media pages and thank you so much for

Oh hey! I just saw this. Actually, broadcasters are the ones to sometimes dictate over this regardless of what the original order was, sometimes to fit current events or what they feel would work out better for their audience. TF1 also changed the order. I know it can be a bother, but I'm hoping that you still enjoy the show regardless! 

Stay tuned for more news soon!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2017   Created by Avi Quijada.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service