Members

Latest Activity

Profile IconSophie Guei and Debi whitman joined Big Light
Jul 19
Debi whitman replied to Susan Chow's discussion RANSOM - we want more seasons
"This reply has made my day, Any reason as to why universal channel in uk changed the order of the episodes?"
Jul 18
Katja is now a member of Big Light
Jul 10
Avi Quijada replied to Susan Chow's discussion RANSOM - we want more seasons
"Hey there! Ransom hasn't been cancelled! Stay tuned for news here and or any of our social media pages and thank you so much for being a fan."
Jun 19

Birthdays

Birthdays Tomorrow

Events

Badge

Loading…

Millennium (14)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

"Back to Frank Black": The Book

I thought I would start up a thread here for any feedback and discussion on "Back to Frank Black", the book released by Fourth Horseman Pre…

Started by Adam Chamberlain

0 Dec 21, 2012

Season 2

To any Millennium fans, did you like how Morgan & Wong changed the second season of the show? After reading around on the internet and…

Started by Andy

9 Aug 18, 2011
Reply by Lynn Fredricks

Millennium Stars Unite to Support a Millennium Movie and wish you Happy Halloween!

Sarah-Jane Redmond (Millennium's Lucy Butler) recites a Halloween poem for fans of the series.Sarah-Jane Redmond together with fellow Mill…

Started by Ethsnafu

0 Nov 2, 2009

IMPORTANT NEWS: Frank is almost Back!

Stellar developments from the BTFB campaign! Lance Henriksen has contacted us to inform us that he has been approached by independent in…

Started by orodromeus

8 Sep 18, 2009
Reply by Ethsnafu

MILLENNIUM AND X-FILES ACTOR GIVES FIRST BTFB VIDEO INTERVIEW

Writer, editor, director and producer, Barry Levy has enjoyed a diverse and extensive acting career from portraying Captain Jason Dahl, t…

Started by Ethsnafu

0 Sep 13, 2009

Back to Black: A Campaign for the Return of Frank Black

Dear reader, I am writing this to introduce our campaign to you and in the process I hope to gain your support for our efforts. http://ww…

Started by Juri

60 Sep 2, 2009
Reply by Ethsnafu

Millennium - The Season You've Never Seen!

Chris Carter: Is Millennium dead? Not if you live on the internet. Someone is actually creating 22 stories this season that are, I guess, g…

Started by Ethsnafu

0 Aug 15, 2009

Frank Spotnitz's Interview with Bring Back Frank Black

http://bringbackfrankblack.blogspot.com/ I'm listening to Frank's interview right now for the Bring Back Frank Black campaign podcast. I'm…

Started by Patricia

9 Aug 3, 2009
Reply by T.L. Foreman

Michael R Perry Talks Millennium

Fellow Millennium Fans, After many months of trying I finally tracked down Michael R Perry who agreed to speak to us about his time on M…

Started by Ethsnafu

0 Jul 11, 2009

John Peter Kousakis

I thought you guys might be interested to know that John Peter Kousakis, Co-Executive Producer of Millennum (and The Lone Gunmen and Night…

Started by Patricia

0 Feb 26, 2009

RSS

© 2017   Created by Avi Quijada.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service