The X Files: I Want To Believe (284)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Should the 3rd X-Files movie be a TV Miniseries instead?

I think the storytelling would be enhanced if the final chapter of the story be allowed some time to flesh out instead of trying to cram it…

Started by Robert Marmorstein

3 Mar 21, 2015
Reply by Robert Marmorstein

What questions or situations would like to have resolved in XF3...?

Hi Guys!!  I wanted someone else to start this thread because I'm "shy"..;  ) ...but here it is... There are questions I want to be address…

Started by BEV

15 Jun 26, 2014
Reply by BEV

An X-Philes Ideal release date for the Emerging Truth of the Third (hopefully not last installment) of The X-Files franchie

Considering we really don't know if there is a script even written (I suspect there is.) We don't know when they'd start filming ( I could…

Started by Elizabeth

13 Mar 10, 2013
Reply by Elizabeth

Mulder Chronicles to be shown at The Philip K Dick Film Festival in New York City

The trailer THE MULDER CHRONICLES will be shown at the Philip K Dick Science Fiction Festival this November 9 10 11 in New York City. The w…

Started by Dan Abella

4 May 26, 2012
Reply by Dan Abella

A new series for the X FILES?

Hey guys, its 2012 and no film yet. I suspect if there is no theatrical release , a 2 hour tv film wrapping up the mythology is in order. I…

Started by Dan Abella

14 Mar 11, 2012
Reply by Boston

the actor from The Mulder Chronicles meets David DUchovny

Back inthe fall Nolan Palmer SMith.my actor friend from The Mulder Chronicles met by accident the duke and toldhim of the prequel we are ma…

Started by Dan Abella

2 Jan 27, 2012
Reply by Dan Abella

How much longer will they torture us?

I've been a Phile since I first watched TXF. It satisfied a need in me for what I considered decent television. I remember how horrified I…

Started by Elizabeth

0 Jan 4, 2012

What I plan to do when X-Files 3 hits the theaters.

The night X-Files 3 opens in my local theater, I will be the first one in line for the movies. I will have purchased my ticket at home the…

Started by Elizabeth

3 Oct 9, 2011
Reply by Elizabeth

10-13 reasons why we need an X-Files 3

It's 10:13 p.m. and I'm really in need of an X-Files fix. So I decided to make a list of ten-thirteen reasons why I need an X-files 3. 1)I…

Started by Elizabeth

0 Sep 13, 2011

Believe in the Future of XF3

Believe in the Future of XF3 10,013 Photos for a Green-light begins TODAY with 30 countries on 6 continents! This is your official campaign…

Started by tdevol

0 Apr 20, 2011

RSS

© 2017   Created by Avi Quijada.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service